Unassigned Assistant General Manager, Merchandising - Nashville West r/c
Country : USA
State : Tennessee
County : Davidson County
Town : Nashville
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Build effective teams and drive a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Support the execution of performance goals and developmental plans for store team.
- Support strategies and processes using a customer-centric mindset to delivers results and drives store sales.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, develop and lead a team of managers and employees.
- Be accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing feedback to build capabilities.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Promote community involvement.
- Leverage an omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Organized and utilize time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Knowledgeable of our business and the retail environment and it to evolve store strategies to help meet goals.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required.