us Brand Manager (Wholesale Field Team)
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
US BRAND MANAGER, ALL CATEGORIES
- Uphold consistent communication with regards to visual and seasonal trainings for store network in the North American market weather virtual or in person.
- Liaise with sales team to understand by account, by door, by divisional strategies & assortments to flawlessly execute.
- Create an engaging store experience for rag & bone wholesale accounts
- Exhibit an on-trend, brand appropriate approach and aesthetic
- Plan & participate in account visits to ensure direction is executed in stores
- Constant collaboration with sales to plan workflow, provide product feedback, execute training and setting store for monthly marketing messages.
- Assist in pre-market set up in showroom with visual and sales teams.
- Exhibit excellent connectivity within store management and associates to gain brand's mindshare & collect competitive information.
- Partner with key doors to support events
Position executes strategy and brand message within partner's stores with an entrepreneur mindset. This position is the liaison for external in store management in real time with internal sales team to help drive business in stores. Must be a self-starter who utilizes technology & relationships to drive business.
From its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone instantaneously distinguished itself by combining their British heritage with directional, modern design. Today, Marcus Wainwright's brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that innovatively melds classic tailoring with an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic.
Inspired by a desire to create beautifully constructed clothes, with no formal fashion training, the expats immersed themselves in the time-honored techniques of supremely skilled, local manufacturers at some of the oldest factories in the country. The importance of quality, expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resonated deeply, informing rag & bone's core philosophy.
With a downtown sensibility, signature clean silhouettes and an inherent integrity - each piece is impeccably crafted from the finest materials available and approached from a form and function design standpoint - rag & bone continuously redefines urban style.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions.
- Strong drive for results
- Competitive/Industry awareness and market knowledge
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create strong relationships.
- Must have ability to travel 60% of the time.