Vans General Skatepark Manager, New York
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
1. Manages park scheduling and staffing to ensure proper coverage based on community needs and agreed upon schedule of operations.
2. Maintain a balanced event calendar.
3. Ensures the facility is clean and in consistent working order - overseeing maintenance and scheduled park cleanings.
4. Partners with Risk Management to establish and manage safety, security controls and standards to ensure employee and visitor safety.
5. Manage park employees ensuring all company standards are maintained and upholds a healthy work environment.
6. Responsible for organizing and coordinating ongoing events. Actively manage partnerships and programming to ensure community activations are executed to the highest standard and support strategic brand goals within skateboarding.
7. Manage park budget and monthly reporting
8. Carry out post event analysis and reporting on KPI's
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years' experience managing two or more staff as well as being responsible for hours of operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to efficiently operate event space