Vans Senior Manager, HR
Country : USA
State : California
County : Orange County
Town : Costa Mesa
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
2. You will work closely with our Employee Relations team to foster positive and effective employee relations experiences.This also includes supporting our leaders with a broad range of human resources functions such as advise, coaching, conflict resolution, progressive discipline, separations and other issues that might be highly sensitive and complex in nature.
3. You will act as a brand advocate for enterprise-wide initiatives that impact our employees.In close partnership with our People Services team, this role supports local onsite activations and employee needs. (Benefits, LOA, WC)
4. In conjunction with the Organizational Talent team, you will support all development programs from ideation to implementation. (NLA, Talent Reviews, Performance Management, HiPo Programs, Survey results)
5. You will maintain knowledge of industry trends, federal and state employment legislation and ensures company compliance by updating and implementing company policies and procedures to ensure compliance for multiple states.
6. You will have the opportunity to assist the team with the planning and activation of company events and culture initiatives.
7. Heavily invovled in managing our employee recognition programs and support the development of new programs to drive employee engagement.
8. Manage and analyze client group statistics such as survey results, turnover and exit interview feedback to provide recommendations to improve retention and overall employee experience.
9. You will leverage employee data, feedback, and EEO planning to conduct root cause analysis and support company focus on maintaining a diverse workforce.Champion our inclusion through our culture of belonging to ensure every voice matters, and all employees feel welcome, comfortable and safe.
10. Under the direction of the Director of HR, you will manage each Client Group's Annual Affirmative Action Plan working closely with HR Leadership to communicate annual plan goals to each assigned area to ensure compliance with federal requirements.
11. Your diverse experiences and background enable you to provide a unique perspective to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive and value differing points of view.Senior Manager - HR Business Partner: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As one of our dedicated and passionate Human Resources team members, you will have the important responsibility of supporting the engagement and development of talent within your assigned client groups. As a business partner you will be responsible for fostering strong team dynamics, protecting our company culture grounded in our history and heritage, and developing strategic plans to improve employee experience and deliver strong results. This role requires a strong HR leader who has the ability to develop critical working relationships with our business leaders in order to support the Brands business plans and growth.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field; and a minimum of eight years' experience in the Human Resource field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience with managing employee relations highly preferred.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, procedures, and other business practices and ensure alignment with strategic goals and legal requirements.
- Ability to forge strong partnerships and work collaboratively with business leaders and HR colleagues while demonstrating a capacity to influence all levels of the organization.Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Travel by air and overnight, as required 5-10% of time.
- Willing and able to work additional hours as required.