Vice President, Creative And Brand Marketing
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
- Develop, gain alignment to and execute against a creative vision for INTERMIX. Inspire creative innovation.
- Drive annual and seasonal campaign development, integration, and creative excellence across every customer touch point (including but not limited to direct mail, in-store marketing, promotions, PR, advertising, direct marketing, online, websites and social media).
- Build strong partnerships with buying, visual merchandising, and store operations to help develop communication strategies, gain alignment on priorities and marketing programs and deliver compelling, executable programs.
- Achieve business objectives through marketing initiatives including: direct mail, print media, partner programs, social media, events, PR outreach, etc.
- Ensure a consistent client experience across all marketing touchpoints
- Partner closely with the President to strategize initiatives, propel brand positioning and attain all financial metrics and profitability goals
- Develop and implements innovative, branding programs
- Operate with a test and learn entrepreneurial mindset
- Balance branding and ROI-generating activations. Implement opportunities that will profitably grow the business /generate incremental revenue while enhancing brand positioning
- Leads a team of approximately 30.
- Deep understanding of the luxury fashion consumer
- Extremely creative and innovative
- Has the ability to articulate a clear 360 vision for the brand positioning
- Highly resourceful and an exceptional problem solver
- Ability to develop and manage a budget effectively
- Experience in managing agencies and freelance staff
- Strong understanding of ecommerce design
- Creative and innovative with branding strategies and content
- Strong leadership abilities including a proven ability to lead a proactive team and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, enterprising, nimble, agile, collaborative and resourceful