Vice President Full Price B2B, Wholesale, Sparc Group
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Brand: Nautica / Lucky Brand / Eddie Bauer / Brooks Brothers
Location: New York, NY
SPARC Group LLC is an operating partner to global brands, providing retail and ecommerce management, sourcing, design and other operational and administrative support. It currently operates Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky Brand in the United States and Puerto Rico. SPARC Group LLC is owned, through its parent company SPARC Group Holdings LLC, by Simon Property Group and Authentic Brands Group. With Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky combined, SPARC Group operates retail locations, a strong wholesale business with thousands of points of sale in the U.S., and the ecommerce platforms for all brands. The Simon Property and ABG joint venture also own the Forever 21, Eddie Bauer and Brooks Brothers brands.
The Vice President of Wholesale is be responsible for the P&L of the Regular Price Wholesale business vertical at SPARC. They will be managing the achievement of the budgets set jointly with the President and Executive Committee. The Vice President of Wholesale will be responsible to developing and executing brand strategies within the regular price business across all brands. This business is inclusive our Department Store, Specialty, and Chain Store accounts. Specifically, and not exclusive to, Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillard's, and Belk. The Vice President of Wholesale will leverage data and analytics to build strategic initiatives targeting product and distribution. They will be a leader & focus on development of the team.
- Responsible for P&L of Regular price across all SPARC brands for Wholesale, B2B
- Managing Key Cross Functional Relationships
- Developing and managing retailer relationships and negotiations at DMM, GMM Level
- Executing Product strategies laid out by brand and design
- Manage and grow Wholesale margins, to increase EBITA
- Leverage Data and Analytics to build key distribution & product strategies
- Managing and developing their organization to achieve excellence.
- Developing and mentoring team members to promotion and or internal rotation.
- Being a Leader of Leaders, managing managers to develop their own teams as well.
- 15+ Years of Sales, Merchandising experience, concentrated in Women's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Proficient
- Over Indexes in Team and Cross functional trust
- Proficient in P&L management
- Relationships within Key retailers at the GMM Level, including Macy's, Dillards and Nordstrom.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Click here to apply online