Vice President, Gbsc - Mac
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Represent the Supply Chain on the Global Brand teams and the Brands on the Global and Regional Supply Chain team. The successful candidate will lead cross Global and Regional functional coordination to drive effective decision-making.
- Lead long-term Demand and Supply alignment including New Product Estimates and Analysis, and alignment with Innovation Tool. S/he will collaborate with Finance and Marketing to ensure Brand Alignment and Reconciliation and support Long Range Business Planning and Reporting.
- Lead Global Brand SIOP to drive regional and global optimization of inventory and supply capabilities, and evaluate actions, risks and opportunities to ensure full transparency across Supply Chain, Regions and Brands.
- Manage the innovation pipeline by leading the execution of global and regional launch initiatives and ensure full integration between Brands and Global Supply Chain.
- Represent Supply Chain to achieve the Brand's cost of goods objectives and drive supply cost and ROIC through the leadership of Value Analysis and Innovation Processes.
- In collaboration with Supply Chain, s/he will define new Supply Chain capabilities to support the Brands needs and implement strategies to improve efficiency and responsiveness and reduce complexity of Supply Chain for the Brand.
- Ensure global communication and allocation plans for critical supply issues.
- In coordination with Supply Chain, s/he will drive and implement strategies to achieve Brand's global inventory and sku targets.
- Provide project management of the collateral process.
- Create and maintain an efficient organization structure, manage talent and role model strong leadership behaviors.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 15 years' experience with a demonstrated track record of success. This will include working across an array of supply chain roles ideally with substantive experience in planning and manufacturing areas. It would be helpful that this executive have business-team facing experience specifically in commercialization / new product launches.
Equally important will be the soft skills required - this executive must be an influencer who can build momentum and inspire teams towards common goals. This includes direct and indirect teams as well as cross functional partners. This executive will be emotional intelligent, engaging, and a catalyst for change.
-Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred
Job: Supply Chain - Corporate
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 205226
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.