Vice President/General Manager, Bobbi Brown North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Regional Brand GMs are responsible for delivering top and bottom line business goals and results. The Regional Brand GMs ensure go-to-market executional excellence for our products, services, and retail experience that capture consumers' imaginations, and build brands with differentiated model that lead the industry in new directions.
We work together for the long term, leading a sustainable business based on uncompromising ethics, integrity, fairness, diversity, and trust. We are committed to social responsibility as an extension of our family values into every community we serve.
In our brand-led organization, Regional Brand leaders drive local relevancy for a high-growth strategy, brand equity, lead the delivery of insights that contribute to breakthrough product and service innovation, customer experience, communication, P&L and cost efficiency in their brand and region.
The Regional Brand leaders shape brand strategies, plans, and P&L in the regions, preserving brand equity in local markets, and ensuring local relevancy and speed to market that drives growth, and own executional excellence. They identify regional, local and cultural differences in order to properly tailor global programs to local consumers and help the global brand leads to anticipate future consumer trends.
Regional Brand leaders have a deep understanding of their consumers, their competition, market trends, local insights in their markets, and emerging opportunities. They lead a high-performing, agile organization that is able to continuously adapt in an ever-changing environment. They lead talent development, and effectively leverage individuals' strengths and foster a culture of leadership and creativity from every chair, while leveraging the High-Performance Leadership Competencies.
I. PERSERVE GLOBAL BRAND EQUITY
- Own and protect the unique equity (DNA) as defined by the Global Brand with local relevance in each Affiliate.
- Infuse creative inspiration into every element of the consumer experience.
- Develop and deploy regional and local creative assets while aligning with the Global vision and DNA.
II. SHAPE AND EXECUTE A WINNING GROWTH STRATEGY
Responsible for delivering top and bottom line business goals and results
Ensure the operationalization and optimization of the new US brand operating model to drive local relevancy, speed and agility (for in scope brands)
Lead strategic market and portfolio analysis, identifying growth opportunities.
Effectively communicate the global brand strategy of where to play, how to win, shape the regional and local strategies while actively leading alignment across affiliates and functions.
Communicate and cascade the brand plan. Ensure delivery of current year business and financial results as well as 3-year LRP that will ensure topline growth through like door growth, as well as new business models/channel opportunities.
Execute the regional brand strategy to achieve sales and profitability goals for the region with excellence
Drive and leverage pricing power. Maximize pricing power recognizing the pricing corridors and carefully manage "Net Realized Pricing".
Identify, build, and develop essential capabilities to deliver results while remaining agile.
III. LEAD BREAKTHROUGH CREATIVITY-DRIVEN AND CONSUMER-INSPIRED INNOVATION
- Identify future regional trends in product, packaging, and conceptual innovation, and communicate all information in timely manner to global team.
- Leverage internal capabilities to achieve agility and speed to market.
- Lead service innovation in all channels.
IV. DRIVE THE TRANSFORMATION INTO A DIGITAL-FIRST ORGANIZATION
- Implement a winning brand marketing and communications strategy that maximizes consumer engagement; earned media value and leverages the differentiated brand model with local relevance.
- Influence marketing practices and processes-both traditional and social-to execute with agility across a rapidly-evolving media environment around the world.
- -Ensure the right programs and investment decisions for retailer.com tailored by account
V. LEAD HIGH TOUCH EXPERIENCE FOR ALL CHANNELS INCLUDING OMNICHANNEL
- Lead regional brand service models and merchandising formats by channel; accelerate Retail, direct to consumer (Freestanding Stores and Online). Enable travel-retail opportunities that leverage the brand model.
- Implement the omnichannel strategy and develop necessary capabilities.
- Maximize in-store consumer engagement by providing multiple, locally-relevant creative assets for in-store distortion opportunities in each channel.
Develop and implement vision for in-store retail consumer experience to drive conversion, productivity, innovative digital in-store experiences and education.
VI. OPTIMIZE RESOURCE ALLOCATION CHOICES WITH AGILITY FOR VALUE CREATION
- Leverage resource allocation choices to achieve sustainable, long-term results in sales and profit, while maximizing efficient use of capital.
- Leverage the MFP category planning process and Account Segmentation principles to build effective account plans that drive category objectives.
- Create value by leveraging SMI and leveraging integrated planning processes (new product launches, Marketing Planning Process, SIOP, demand planning, inventory management, COGS, IP, sales and demo effectiveness, returns, A&P optimization, and Risk Management).
- Ensure consistency of implementation across region regarding pricing, product assortment, marketing calendar and media strategy. Facilitate intra-regional communication, innovation and best practices.
VII. DEMONSTRATE LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS AND DEVELOP TALENT
- Build and lead an efficient regional brand organizational structure that executes with excellence and optimizes Affiliate Brand organizations.
- Model high standards of good decision making and judgment, collaboration (HWWT principles), agility, and accountability.
- Hire and develop the best people for skills and culture.
- Actively lead and engage in talent development in order to create high-performing talent across the region.
- Encourage leadership and creativity from every chair, leveraging individual strengths and leveraging all levels of talent.
- The Regional Brand leader is the voice of the region ensuring executional excellence across all function and affiliate.
- Collaborates with local and global management in the assessment of the strengths and development needs of region and affiliate talent.
- Oversee partnership with Distributor, if applicable, to ensure best people are in place in each market.
VIII. CHAMPION AND STEWARD ELC VALUES
- Develop and maintain a unique brand culture as defined by the brand while representing ELC's company and family values in everything you do.
- Act responsibly-a business imperative that requires dedicated leadership and planning as well as thoughtful management of the economic, environmental and social impacts throughout our entire value chain. Actively engage and support all CSR principles and ELC values.
- Be the example and ensure best-in-class compliance and corporate governance by creating and sustaining a culture of ethics and integrity within the region.
- Well-rounded GM with solid experience in brand building and P&L management
- Well versed in social/digital media platforms and strategies
- Highly developed leadership skills with the ability to build, lead and develop a team as well as effectively lead change management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate region needs as well as provide the team with a clear framework of the strategic priorities
- Ability to effectively collaborate within the brand, region and the organization as well as with retailer and vendor partners
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.