Vice President Global Lifestyle
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Suffolk County
Town : Boston
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Manage a world class team to excellence, including recruitment, assessment, coaching and development of team members to ensure top performance and future succession at all levels.
- Evaluate the marketplace to better understand the broad spectrum of consumer product, market and technology trends. Work with Global Brand Management and Consumer Insights to align the GBU with NB brand positioning efforts. Develop strategies that resonate in the marketplace and develop desired financial outcome.
- Forecast business opportunities and internal resources required to ensure continued growth and success of the GBU.
- Strong business acumen including expertise in financial practices, P&L management, operations, etc. and experience in long-range, annual, product and financial planning.
- Ability to create a compelling vision and develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers.