Vice President, Marketing, Tom Ford Beauty North America
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Lead, manage, develop and inspire the Marketingteam (includes consumer engagement, product marketing and trade marketing),both day to day and long term
- Continuously evolve the brand strategy to makesure we stay current with macro trends, maintain relevance and drive brand desirability.
- Build strategic marketing plans that supportshort and long-range business objectives using quantitative and qualitativedata to inform this strategic work
- Oversee social and experience strategy and partnerwith your direct reports to ensure that our story and messages are consistentand coherent across channels.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders(Account Strategy, Sales, Education, Creative, Finance, Online) to deliveragainst the total brand experience across all consumer touchpoints and 360 offlineto online integration
- Lead marketing functional experts (trade, online,digital/social) to carry out seasonal marketing execution. Ensure every aspectof execution is aligned and supports the overall marketing plan.
- Own 360-degree strategy across consumer insights,POS/visual merchandising, social, media planning and execution, influencer, CRM/Loyaltyand marketing analytics.
- Lead the marketing team to communicate clear,inspiring, and achievable objectives and guide NA and Global Creative team to ensurestrategic objectives are successfully achieved in all creative touchpointsincluding advertising, & in store experience, eventing, digital, and social.
- Lead special events team to develop consumerrelevant strategies against brand priorities. Ensure every aspect of executionis aligned and supports the overall marketing plan.
- Lead Product and Trade Marketing Teams to ensurecategory marketing plans are in strategic alignment with Global, yet on targetfor opportunities within North America marketplace.
- Guide the internal Creative team to ensure thatwhat we are developing stays true to the brand strategy and voice
- Lead visual merchandising priorities andstrategies aligned with brand consumer and product priorities, and partner withField to ensure execution aligned and supporting of overall marketingplan.
- Own all elements of consumer shopping experiencein store and online including visual merchandising, online content and samplingstrategy.
- Drive seasonal/monthly promotion and eventplanning including: promotions, events, new store and market openings
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Supply andDemand teams to manage annual/seasonal project pipeline, basic business andassortment
- Partner with external agencies to develop,execute, and measure brand marketing tests and campaigns that deliver againstbrand awareness and perception goals
- Own marketing calendar, shipping dollars andsupport to deliver financial objectives.
- Manage and optimize multi-channel A&Pbudget
- Own ROI assessment of key campaigns, programs andactivations.
- Own Pricing, Category and Advertising &Promotions
- Monitor market performance and advise on criticalbusiness actions monthly.
- Nurture and mentor atalented set of direct reports to maximize their own potential
- BA required; MBA preferred
- Strong integrated marketing expert with passion in customer experience, developing B2B and DtC markets
- Expertise across all 360 marketing touchpoints including point of sale, eventing and pop-ups
- Deep experience in planning and executing marketing programs across the digital ecosystem.
- Digital Experience inclusive of SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, display and organic and paid search, e-commerce. Proven knowledge of SEO, web analytics, eCommerce software, and other digital marketing tools and techniques, social media acumen and expertise
- Developing customer-driven marketing strategies (i.e. based on consumer insights, competitive understanding, and brand knowledge)
- Deep subject matter expertise in building and evolving a consumer brand through its various growth stages - including high growth
- Deep understanding and experience of multi-channel retail practices, advances and shifts in the marketplace and consumer technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: can lead cross-functional teams at all levels of the company
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills including ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment of creativity that pushes innovative ideas while guiding the team to connect with the customer and deliver
- Demonstrated instinct for strong storytelling (written and visual) with the ability to collaborate successfully with creative partners
- Excellent judgment and ability to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Leading advertising process, ideally with outside advertising agencies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and transform information and data into effective strategies and ultimately drive results
- Strong negotiation skills and relationship building skills with internal and external partners