Vice President, Supplier Quality
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Set the strategy for the Supplier Quality department, identify key initiatives required to enable that strategy, and ensure resources and org structure are in place globally to operationalize successfully (10%)
- Establish and monitor the Supplier Quality budget globally in alignment with FY strategy and operational needs (5%)
- Continuously monitor and evaluate Supplier Quality departmental and supplier performance against KPIs, metrics, scorecards, budget, etc. to prioritize resources to ensure execution with excellence against goals. (15%)
- Prioritize and oversee rapid & effective resolution of issues with our suppliers. Champion open communication, transparency, and collaboration while inspiring a culture of Quality across ELC in order to prevent and address supplier issues. (20%)
- Ensure an effective risk-based supplier qualification, auditing, monitoring and CAPA program is meeting expectations in close collaboration with Auditing and GSR. (20%)
- Identify improvement needs, establish clear project charters and provide leadership necessary to drive successful completion of improvement projects. Collaborate with other departments and functions to ensure stakeholder alignment and support. (20%)
- Foster employee Supplier Quality team growth through development and recognition by identifying & addressing competency gaps, leveraging team strengths, celebrating successes and ensuring an engaged and empowered team. (10%)
- Experience in managing a global team and in coaching and developing teams. Able to develop a strong talent bench.
- Experience is required to lead multiple change projects and shows aptitude to challenge the norm
- Experience in developing strategy and ensuring budgetary alignment
- Shows the potential to move one level up or move into another function
- Good communication skills, can translate complex information in an easy way. Ability to cascade strategy into the team. Ability to communicate with leadership from other functions.
- Team player and highly motivated to make a difference
- Shows learning agility, able to move quickly to changing demands
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Management systems
- Thorough knowledge of applied statistics
- Thorough technical knowledge of and insight in production processes.
- Six sigma black belt or equivalent - Extensive knowledge of lean techniques
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills are essential
- Auditing experience is a plus
-Engineering or scientific university degree, with additional training in quality management
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.