Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
You will help train the store team about design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall merchandising efforts. By providing on-the-job training, feedback, and recognition, you will motivate other members of the store team to actively support visual merchandising brand standards.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Managing Director, Retail & Experts.
- Daily early morning product delivery distribution and merchandising.
- Liaise with various team members from ops, housekeeping, sales and management.
- Weekly store photo package and touch base with the Visual Director to review the specific location's successes and needs for improvement.
- Assist the Visual Director in sourcing local materials and contractors.
- Work closely with the Store Director to make sure all displays and merchandising are having a positive effect on sales and customer experience in order to maximize profitability.
- Assist with organizing, installing and dismantling all in-store events and workshops as needed.
- Early morning - mid day schedule with the occasional late night installation.
- Train and inspire new hires and temps on VM brand standards and maintenance responsibilities.
- Work closely with management and ops on building and architectural upkeep.
- Computer articulate including Google programs, excel, word, etc. Photoshop skills are preferred but not essential.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work early mornings or nights and occasional weekends
- Strong eye for design at a luxury level
- Ability to excel in a high paced retail environment
- A well versed knowledge of Women's and Men's high fashion
- Energetic and collaborative attitude
- Problem solving and strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Management of any freelancers, artisans and outside contractors.