Visual Merchandising Manager - Luxury
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
You will collaborate with an outside agency proactively to help manage updates needed. You will coordinate external vendors and be in direct contact with retailers.
Visual Merchandising Manager
LUXURY DIVISION, NEW YORK CITY
We're looking for a visual merchandising manager to join our US Merchandising team. This is a newly created role that will see you contributing to perfect store installations and enabling key business drivers. Reporting to the Merchandising Director, you will get to work across key brands of the COTY luxury portfolio, partner with brand & sales teams as well as external vendors and contribute to winning processes.
- excellent project management skills: Manage timelines clearly and proactively with team and key partners to insure on-time execution.
- experience in skincare and fragrance: An experience in visual merchandising & permanent fixtures/installations is required.
- strong communication skills: Ability to communicate with clarity and a sense of urgency as needed. Skilled at negotiation and working with different personalities/functions
- passion for Beauty and Luxury, strong attention to detail & an eye for luxury.
- Proactivity and start-up mindset, excels in a fast pace environment, autonomy/ initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets
- A Bachelor degree and 3-5 years relevant work experience in visual merchandising. Experience in beauty categories is a must. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Background as Production Graphic designer or Visual merchandising experience in graphics & print is a plus.