Walmart, Business Development Manager
Country : USA
State : Arkansas
County : Benton County
Town : Bentonville
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Support National Account Managers in gross shipment planning and analysis.
- Maximize ROI of trade investment by ensuring full utilization of the information and tools throughout the team. Manage trade post event analysis.
- Facilitate planning and tracking for key drivers of net revenue growth: returns markdowns and fixture budgets.
- Lead and develop fully integrated business planning process for the customer team, including customer Joint Business Plans and internal planning requirements to maximize growth and profitability.
- Work with National Account Managers to develop and execute programs consistent with brand strategy and customer Joint Business Planning
- Leading the strategy, tactics, and execution in all JBP activities.
- Management of short-term and long-term business results, including innovative changes aimed at broad financial impact.
- Accurately forecast the business and proactively alerting HQ of major shifts in the business.
- Managing promotional funds to effectively drive the business.
- New Fixture Administration
- Note on Working Conditions: Requires flexibility to travel as required. Ability to perform periodic retail visits.
LOCATION: Bentonville, AR
Strategic management of the business at WALMART with the goal of establishing Coty as the market leader in sales and service. This person will lead the identification, development, and execution of strategies to deliver key volume drivers for Coty's products.
The ideal candidate will be expected to create the strategic vision as well as manage the tactical implementation, in all facets. Joint Business Planning, Line Reviews, Promotional Execution, Financial Management, Business Analysis, Forecasting, Trade Spend Management and Strategic Relationship Building.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for owning the Walmart Team P&L through working closely with the National Account Managers, Customer, brand teams, Trade Marketing and Finance teams in order to pursue growth opportunities and solve business issues.
Special skills required:
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficient in the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access experience.
- Additional systems knowledge: experience with syndicated and panel data (IRI and/or Nielen), space management software (e.g. ProSpace) desired.
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources, interpret the data and turn into actionable conclusions
- Desire to work in a strong team environment.
- Goal orientated and results driven.
- Candidate must possess strong leadership and team oriented skills and be able to grow into larger roles within the company.
- Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office) and understanding of sales (Infotracs, BEx, Future Cast) and POS systems (Retail Link).
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Possess solid judgement and decision making ability.
- Passion for profitable growth and execution.
- Strategic influencing skills (internally & externally) to drive customer team growth goals.