Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Darke County
Town : Greenville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are currently looking for Warehouse Supervisors to join our team. We have positions available across all 3 shifts. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and maintenance of all warehouse functions on a daily basis.
- Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to customer specification and delivered in a timely manner.
- Supervises the day to day shipping tasks in the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate completion of activities; including planning/monitoring outbound shipping schedule, preparing/packing orders for shipment and loading of outbound freight, use of proper parcel/common/contract carrier(s), auditing activities to verify that processes are followed correctly and all merchandise is pulled correctly according to procedures and protected from damage.
- Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse and shipping/receiving functions. Provides direction and leadership to team according to established policies and management guidance.
- Provides a safe, clean, healthy and secure work environment for employees by assisting the Director of Distribution/Warehouse Manager in and enforcing company safety, ergonomic, egress, hazardous training/Right to know, Shipping of Dangerous Goods, loss prevention and other related programs; creating and enforcing site specific addendums to such policies; performing and monitoring proactive reviews of such programs, conducting periodic walkthroughs/inspections of work area and equipment; and communicating issues/infractions to upper management and taking appropriate action as directed regarding offenses
- Monitor and control the slot maintenance program by correctly entering changes and monitor the programs efficiency.
- Provides input for establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures; implements and maintains material control systems and procedures; regulates and monitors productivity.
- 3-5 years related experience in materials function, preferably in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- Working knowledge of quick-turn, ship-on-demand environment
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate team members to ensure daily goals are met
- Ability to work effectively with operations and other groups to ensure that site delivery and quality issues are met
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.