Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Middlesex County
Town : Perth Amboy
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in Perth Amboy, NJ and will report to the Associate Director, E-Commerce Returns.
- Full spectrum outbound supply chain management and internal process control.
- Management of the order and shipment batching and printing processes as well as accountability and reporting of all daily fulfillment exceptions.
- Proactively manage orders from receipt through final shipment, ensuring that the order batching and printing SOP's are followed.
- Provide feedback to the fulfillment teams to facilitate a continual evolution and improvement of the outbound customer order fulfillment process.
- Partner with cross-functional team members leading daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation exercises to resolve open order issues.
- Initiate and maintain regular communication with stakeholders (i.e. customer service, fulfillment and other operational teams) to resolve and prevent issues and to enhance mutual understanding of processes.
- Create organized order batched based on multiple criteria and create efficient and effective fulfillment workflows.
- Batch, print, and organize all outbound customer orders.
- Provide EOD report to maintain daily 100% accountability of all orders; manage all daily order exceptions and report against languishing orders on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinate and manage all booking and special considerations for 3rd party shipments.
- Supervise staff, including scheduling and training, and additional duties as needed.
- Ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of warehouse operations, including general maintenance, housekeeping, and organization.
- Experience in warehouse operations.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Workflow and process management experience.
- Extensive experience with MS - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience using web-based software.
- Agile, dynamic, problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to "push the envelope" to always improve customer SLA's and value-added services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic, forward-thinking perspective, excellent business judgment, and a collaborative working style.
- A sense of humor, personal integrity, and the appreciation for the power of teamwork.
- Strong leadership ability in managing and developing a high performing team.
NICE TO HAVE
- Shipping and carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) experience a plus.
- College degree preferred.