Wholesale Area Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
County : New York County
Town : NEW YORK
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
• Management of all business-related distribution strategy, assortment strategy and product lifecycle within the market.
• Setting sales objectives, targets and monitor the managed areas retailer’s performance to achieve the set sales targets.
• Build a strong commercial relationship with key customers and partners.
• Support in all sales activities within the company like negotiating reseller agreements.
• Set seasonal budgets, achieving and exceeding OTB for wholesale clients, managing and monitoring client monthly performances including sell-out, sell-through.
• Manage staff in execution of pre-sale, sale (appointments, sale process) and post-sale (payment, shipping).
• Develop well-defined product strategies, distribution strategies and development.
• Constantly looking out for new sales and business opportunities in targeted markets.
• Report feedback of the collection to merchandising and senior management.
• Evaluate competitor activities, especially new products and services that they launch.
• Integrate Maison Pyramide existing brands to be adapted to the market.
• Research for and acquire new relevant brands to MP standards allowing the company to expand its portfolio.
• Sell Maison Pyramide brands products to B2B retailers & distributors across the US and North America.
• Manage existing retailers and actively develop the portfolio by acquiring new potential ones.
• Report client feedback and information on competitor activity to brands and management so that they can respond to changing market conditions and clients demands.
• Identify, research and contact prospective buyers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and expand business.
• Organize customer events and in-house trade fairs in your sales area.
• Collect feedbacks on market trends, competitor's information, sales activities, customer needs or product quality issues to improve strategic plans
• Ensure brands products are displayed in accordance with the brand VM Guidelines
• Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals for division.
• Prepare and present monthly reporting analysis.
• Maintain an annual growth of 20%/30% at least
• Assist in growing the team and space in that market
• Establish Key Performance Indicators and ensure they are being met.
- Bachelor university degree is a must
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in Sales in the same industry
- A strong existing portfolio of retail partners within the fashion industry is a must
- A Good understanding of premium markets and/or luxury retail businesses and how to promote & sell products
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driven, motivated & dynamic personality
- Strong force and good ability on problem solving
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel
- USA resident is a must