Wholesale Product Manager
Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Kenosha County
Town : Kenosha
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As the Wholesale Product Manager, you will be part of a globally relevant, innovative, optimistic, and authentic lifestyle brand delivering comfort for generations of families as you help develop consumer focused strategies and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute merchandising strategies in our wholesale channels.
This role is located at our global headquarters in Kenosha, WI (near Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL) and we are excited to meet you in person! We are not able to sponsor employment visas for this role at this time.
For more than 140 years, Jockey has been providing families with quality and comfort they can trust, and will continue to be there for generations to come. The inspirational stories of our everyday heroes exemplify our values of authenticity, courage, hope and family.
Jockey is committed to quality and innovation, and the passionate pursuit to satisfy the human need for comfort continues to be the company's hallmark. Jockey products are sold in more than 145 countries, making us one of the most well-known apparel brands around the world.
What We Stand For:
Jockey's culture reflects the values of our leadership. Success is achieved through hard work, mutual respect, and offering consumers products with striking quality and style from a brand they trust. Jockey associates and Jockey products are the genuine article. Retail is where the Jockey Lifestyle Brand meets the community. We were just named one of the Dave Thomas' Foundation's top Adoption-Friendly employers. Our non-profit 501c(3) Jockey Being Family organization helps to strengthen adoptive families in a variety of ways. We encourage our employees to take part in their community and enable them to support their volunteer passion with 40 hours of paid volunteer time annually.
What you'll do in this role:
- Successful management of seasonal assortments that meet brand and channel goals
- Identify business opportunities and risks in-season through analyzing sales performance and collaboration with wholesale account executives
- Leads engaging presentations and collaborative working sessions
- Timely communication and response with cross functional teams
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Communicate seasonal merchandising strategies to key functional areas to focus the team towards a common goal
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including account executives, account planners, and channel marketing to drive product sell in and sell through strategies
- Identify business opportunities and risks in-season through analyzing sales performance and gathering marketplace information
- Evaluate and drive category performance including sales growth, productivity, margin, sell-through and other key metrics
- Partner closely with cross functional team to do more with less - collaborate, make decisions, and learn efficiently and effectively
- Position Department investments to ensure that smart risks are being taken, basic businesses are protected, and financial targets are met (ie: grow/maintain/decline)
- Develop and ensures execution of brand strategies
- Strategically interprets and aligns consumer insight to all aspects of business
- Accountable for tracking, prioritizing, and actioning wholesale product needs
- Present product strategy/assortment to leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- 5+ years in Merchandising, apparel product or similar role is required
- Experience in Retail is desired
- Strong analytical thinking skills, detailed oriented, and self-disciplined.
- Enjoys technology and involvement in a rapidly changing industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in time management and task prioritization.
- Must be able to hit deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, a challenging work environment, and exciting career growth opportunities! Follow us on Linkedin and Pinterest!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.